To help prevent further spread of COVID-19, our constituency office will be closed to walk-in visits until further notice.
Our office will be fully operational and our staff is available over the phone at 905-628-2755 and online (email: [email protected] or fill out our intake form).
As always, my office is here to help.
Updates are available daily on the following websites:
Information from Hamilton Public Health on local cases, vaccine rollout, how to protect yourself and where to seek further medical support.
COVID-19 hotline at 905-546-2424 ext. 7970
Information from Ontario’s Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
Find out how to protect yourself, what to do if you’re sick and how to recognize possible symptoms. Updated twice daily, in 30 languages.
Information from the Government of Ontario and the Public Health Agency of Canada
Updates on the national response, travel advice and preparedness.
Important travel advisories and restrictions related to COVID-19, from the Government of Canada.
For medical advice, you may contact Telehealth Ontario, a free, confidential service.
COVID-19 Information Resources
- COVID-19 response framework: keeping Ontario safe and open
- Visit the government's webpage for the latest information on COVID-19 in Ontario
School Information Resources
- Government of Ontario
- Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board
- Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board
- Learn about coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Ontario schools and what happens if an outbreak is confirmed at your school. Data is published weekdays at 10:30 a.m. CLICK HERE