Find more detail on acquiring or replacing your driver's licence.
Products that expired on or after March 1, 2020, have an extended expiry date until further notice. You will be notified when it is time to renew.
You can renew online if:
- you have a full licence (G, M class) that isn’t cancelled, suspended
- you have a combination class of G1M, G2M, GM1, GM2, M1 or M2 (only the full portion will be renewed online)
- you haven’t updated your address within the last 90 days
- you don’t need tests (vision, written, or road)
- you’re not removing a vision condition
- you have no new medical conditions that may prevent you from driving
- you don’t have outstanding fines or penalties